We know what to do if we see anyone sad, hurt, frightened or lonely.
We understand that rights match responsibility.
We are just and fair.
We share good news.
We work hard to make our school and parish a place where God's love can grow.
Our Faith Leaders are entrusted with the responsibility of:
- Giving joyful witness of Christ in our school.
- Assisting with the delivery and development of the prayer and liturgy life of the school: supporting assemblies, class prayer and liturgy times and prayer groups.
- Being present for all school events to help with the welcome of the community.
- Organising a variety of events to support local, national and international charities.
- Helping to promote our faith throughout the school.
At St Christopher's we know that each of our children are an individual and a very special gift from God, and we thank him every day for their many talents and personalities that make our school a wonderful and diverse place.
Our Faith Leaders are:
George, Tillie, Julia, Gracie, Margaux, Talia, Rosa, Wynonah, Luca, Srajit, Zac, Annabelle, Hannah, Caitlyn and Millie.